The main objective of the course is to acquire basic skills and abilities necessary for personal security officers. The course includes theoretical and practical classes. 70% of the course is devoted to practical exercises.
The course program includes:
- Occupation: personal security officer;
- Training and performance of security activities;
- Fundamentals of personal protection;
- Basic firearms training;
- Physical training and unarmed combat;
- Basic tactical training;
- Means of communication;
- Legal training;
- Psychology and business etiquette;
- Rendering first aid.
Pistols - PM, Fort 12RM, GLOCK-17.
Carbines – FORT-205, M4A1.
Ammo: 200 pcs.
Methods: Theoretical lectures in the classroom, practical exercises
Duration: 10 days.
Skill prerequisites: none
You should have: casual wear, tactical clothing or camouflage, sportswear, sports shoes.