This course is designed for both beginners and experienced shooters. The main objective of the course is to develop sustainable basic skills in handling handguns, safety measures and basic self-defense.
The course program includes:
- Safety measures;
- Tactical and technical characteristics and weapons maintenance;
- Placement of gear and equipment;
- Stands, grips, weapon handling, aiming;
- Trigger processing, elimination of delays;
- Drawing guns and targeting;
- Bringing weapons into readiness;
- Techniques of performing absolute shots;
- Legal training.
Pistols - PM, Fort 12RM, GLOCK-17, CZ "Shadow"
Ammunition: 50 pcs.
Methods: Theoretical lectures in the classroom, practical exercises
Duration: 5 days.
Skill prerequisites: none
You should have: tactical clothing or camouflage, sports shoes, belt, holster, eye protection, personal weapons (if available).